December 30 In Summerville,sc

svillej

I've been here for a week and only been out once for about an hour, but it was productive. A 3 3/4" Meg and a nice Croc tooth were the best. A creek worn posterior Meg and two whale verts were also good. Hope the weather warms up.

post-1272-12627939893539_thumb.jpg

post-1272-12627940022499_thumb.jpg

post-1272-1262794025646_thumb.jpg

post-1272-12627940490368_thumb.jpg

The jet's for Admin use; Mods get the bicycle.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Hi Dude,

I was in the area from the 27 thru the 2nd and luckily we had better weather.... we actually hit the 60's a few days.... Most of the time it is 65-75 and sunny, but not this year. I'll be posting my finds and pictures when I get a chance this week. Nice Meg....

Be well Brian

PS The only good things about cold weather in the lowcountry..... No snakes, Gators, bugs, and less hunters....

• 2 weeks later...

Nice finds dude Im still waiting for the summer for our diving trips I tried the Lumber but the temp is waaaayyyyy to low I couldnt get in past my waist before I had enough lol

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein