The One that Didn't Get Away

cthomp50

Ignoring my idiocy in the previous post, Pachyrhizodus (family) is listed as containing Pachyrhizodus (definite), Oricardinus (definite), and Conosaurus (doubtful) by the PBDB - the latter two being proposed by Hay in 1902. However, I agree with @Ptychodus04, one cannot define it as much more specific than a family, and I must say, after considering it yesterday, and, now, realising that the dates are applicable, Pachyrhizodus f. would be my guess too.

• I found this Informative 1

~ Isaac; www.isaactfm.com 

"Don't move! He can't see us if we don't move!" - Alan Grant

Come to the spring that is The Fossil Forum, where the stream of warmth and knowledge never runs dry.

8 minutes ago, IsaacTheFossilMan said:

Ignoring my idiocy

I regularly need mine ignored as well sir. :P BTW, welcome to the forum, I noticed you are a new member. This is a great place full of some amazingly intelligent humans (present company excepted).

This is the one place online that I have found where there's almost never a need for a reprimanded due to poor behavior. It's refreshing.

1 minute ago, Ptychodus04 said:

I regularly need mine ignored as well sir. :P BTW, welcome to the forum, I noticed you are a new member. This is a great place full of some amazingly intelligent humans (present company excepted).

This is the one place online that I have found where there's almost never a need for a reprimanded due to poor behavior. It's refreshing.

Haha, nice to meet you Kris! Cheers!

~ Isaac; www.isaactfm.com 

"Don't move! He can't see us if we don't move!" - Alan Grant

Come to the spring that is The Fossil Forum, where the stream of warmth and knowledge never runs dry.

Can't help with ID but that is a nice big tail! Welcome to the forum. If there is a way to ID it the folks here would be the ones to do it.