Meeting On The North Sulphur River

mommabetts

hi momma!! <waving frantically> i've missed you!!

on the other hand, seems like you north texans got yer job cut out for you dealing with "skipper scott". just kidding skipper, if you happen to find this post! love ya, man.

p.s. - you know, actually i'd like to go to that meeting just for the sole purpose of being able for the rest of my life to say i went and met with a corps archaeologist in ladonia, texas. i mean, really.

I have missed everyone here, hopefully I can stick around for a while this time. Tracer, you always could bring a smile to my face.

well, i've lost my funniness, but i've assigned tj to look for it, so it might be a while before i get it back. especially if he put it with his fossil collection.

Hey momma it sure is good to see you. I to missed you

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Hi Momma,

Its nice to hear from you .

Do you plan on going? and if you do ,please share any highlights with us.

Yes, if I am feeling up to it, I would like to go and hear what they have to say and see a collection of the fossils that have come out of there, since they are going to flood it and all will be lost.

Well hello there stranger! It's great to see you on the boards again :) :) I hope someday you will be able to join us again for some adventure.

We all have missed you :wub:

Hi Momma! Your ears must have been ringing! We missed you terribly and Im glad your back.

I was actually gonna try and hit that meeting to see all the goodies found in the Sulphur.

Edited by barefootgirl

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'