Ok, Now See, This Is Important

tracer

big find of footprints

alright, for those of you who think you know exactly what happened to the dinosaurs - think again!

apparently a large herd of them, ignoring their species differences due to a single-mindedness with regard to their purpose, all marched in one direction at the same time together in china. and nobody turned back!

what can this mean? well, one of two things. either dinosaurs were like lemmings and all marched into the sea somewhere and ultimately became polychaete food, or they were all involved in some kind of military dino mission from which they never returned.

as always, you be the judge!

sincerely,

your friend,

tracer the analyst

it's obviously the set where the movie Dinosaur was filmed! :P

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

• 4 weeks later...

They were walking down a one-way gulley!

Very law abiding those dinosaurs you know.

I'll bet that Fred Flintstone was herding them into the Bronto Burger slaughterhouse. :P

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

what can this mean? well, one of two things. either dinosaurs were like lemmings and all marched into the sea somewhere and ultimately became polychaete food,

If they were truly like lemmings, there will be some primitive Walt Disney tracks behind the herd, getting ready to throw them to their death, in order to prove that the nonsensical truly happens.

Brent Ashcraft

ashcraft, brent allen