Cooper River Hunt 2-11-2010

Sharks of SC

Hello,

I don't have class till late afternoon on thurs. so I thought Id take advantage of the morning low tide. I found some pretty cool stuff- a few nice teeth (and some serious shamers), ray teeth, partial ray barb, some fish verts (and a tail vert?), and some partial whale verts. On the archeology side, I found the stem to a clay pipe and a bottle (milk?). Overall, a really productive day for my neck of the woods.

CDK

post-2469-12659214220599_thumb.jpgpost-2469-12659214500672_thumb.jpgpost-2469-12659214755134_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys! I do love the variety the beach produces - plenty of teeth, bone and the occasional artifact.

Sharkdentist - Give me a call next time your planning to head to town and well hit this spot again and maybe Ill scout out a few new ones.

CBK

• 2 weeks later...

Those are some sweet teeth you found. Wish I could find teeth of that size around here.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'