Children's birthday present ideas

Hollie Bird

Hello everyone. 

I don't quite know if this is quite the right place to ask but I'll give it a shot anyway. 

I'm thinking of ideas for a 3rd birthday present idea for a little boy in the family.

He's a sweet little boy who has just entered the dinosaur phase. You know the one many small children go through.

He has dinosaur books and his favourite TV program is now Andys prehistoric adventure :-D (it's a Dino related kids TV show) 

The other day he was at my parents and he spotted an ammonite I had left behind in their back hall. He knew straight away what it was. 

Love to hear nay suggests anyone has. 

Here is a link to a fun, old Forum topic. There you will see scores of toy dinos (many vintage), but I am sure some are currently available. Perhaps you will spot some suitable for an inquisitive 3 year old. I fondly remember my childhood fascination with the plastic figures.

• Thank You 1

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Legos are my go to for gifts for kids (duplo for younger children). They make some neat dino themed sets.

• Enjoyed 1