Jurassic World Dominion: new prologue!

IsaacTheFossilMan

Heyhey! It's that good time of the year, Christmas! And boy, have Universal granted us an almighty gift!

It's a sneak peek into the new Jurassic World film: JWorld Dominion ! I won't spoil anything so you can watch it yourself, but it looks pretty cool... 

Now, I'm assuming you all know the basis of this film, and if you don't, well, it's already been announced by them, and explained in the last Jurassic World, but, still, out of courtesy, I will hide this behind a white text wall! Highlight the text below if you already know, or want to. Don't worry if you don't, it's honestly not a spoiler, I just know people like to go into it not knowing a thing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in the previous film Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, the deeno dinos get released towards the end, and we see them begin to settle in to the USA. The basis of Dominion is quite simply that they are living among us, which, seems pretty cool of a concept!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, here's what I gathered from the trailer. First of all, the sound effects were fricking awesome! Those pterosaurs sounded absolutely gorgeous, and the CGI was quite something.

However, there was one thing. ONE THING...

Y'all remember this thread? 

Oh, when will it end!? The new prologue features a very pretty looking Oviraptor, who is pictured...

I can barely bring myself to say it, but here we go. HUNTING EGGS!!! :heartylaugh:

image.thumb.png.93808c316d3791efdf7b292c18c59e06.png

Oh dear, poor little beastie. 

Film looks super good though, can't wait to watch it! June 2022 is going to be amazing.

• Enjoyed 3

~ Isaac; www.isaactfm.com 

"Don't move! He can't see us if we don't move!" - Alan Grant

Come to the spring that is The Fossil Forum, where the stream of warmth and knowledge never runs dry.

Also!!! There was a flash into the 65mya past in the trailer, and it showed...

image.png.47f219f11bf8677433b64c3a72ce7876.png

Feathered T. rex!!! It's nice to see acknowledgement of new scientific advancements, and, it also concretes our interpretation of the original films as Rexy being made without feathers because... Well... She's a monster, just a genetic oopy goop cooked up by scientists. There's no way that a real T. rex and Rexy could share DNA, so they're not the same species. Why not take a few creative liberties and make her scaled up? ;)

• Enjoyed 3

Come to the spring that is The Fossil Forum, where the stream of warmth and knowledge never runs dry.

At what other apex predator am I looking here besides T rex :blink:

An adult Nanotyrannus? that would be hilarious :D

edit 

ok according to the Director Colin Trevorrow its a Giganotosaurus. Very accurate, meh :DOH:

Edited by Abstraktum
  • Enjoyed 3

1 hour ago, Abstraktum said:

An adult Nanotyrannus? that would be hilarious

That would have been very hilarious and I wish they did just to see the reactions. If I was the director, I would have went with that instead of a time traveling Acrocanthosaurus with a Godzilla skin using a fake ID.

• Enjoyed 1

27 minutes ago, Kikokuryu said:

Godzilla skin using a fake ID

That was my thought too. I was confused as to what dinosaur it was actually supposed to be.

Nonetheless, I still cannot wait to watch it. 

12 hours ago, Kikokuryu said:

That would have been very hilarious and I wish they did just to see the reactions. If I was the director, I would have went with that instead of a time traveling Acrocanthosaurus with a Godzilla skin using a fake ID.

Ha! You and me both, I wondered what on earth that thing was... 

11 hours ago, thelivingdead531 said:

That was my thought too. I was confused as to what dinosaur it was actually supposed to be.

I thought it was another lab made, and then it flashed forwards and I thought... "time machine?" :heartylaugh:

• I Agree 1

13 hours ago, Abstraktum said:

At what other apex predator am I looking here besides T rex :blink:

An adult Nanotyrannus? that would be hilarious :D

edit 

ok according to the Director Colin Trevorrow its a Giganotosaurus. Very accurate, meh :DOH:

That would actually be hilarious... They should also include a Bronto-patosaurus :BigSmile: