Odocoileus Lupus Found!

ozzyrules244

I couldn't resist it haha :lolu: Now I have your attention how about showing off your non-human fossil collecting buddies?post-2185-12679021923501_thumb.jpg

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

I couldn't resist it haha :lolu: Now I have your attention how about showing off your non-human fossil collecting buddies?post-2185-12679021923501_thumb.jpg

She is pretty good at finding rattlesnakes without getting bit. The prairie rattlesnake population in Western Kansas is the highest I've ever seen it.

post-211-12679027795804_thumb.jpg

She is pretty good at finding rattlesnakes without getting bit. The prairie rattlesnake population in Western Kansas is the highest I've ever seen it.

nice she almost looks like Lucky's sister lol

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

Yep he didn't see the humor like I did :(

WOW! lookit this AWWWEsome molar i just found! Think it could be a Dire Wolf?

no...looks more like deer wolf.

In the picture Lucky looks like he is giving you the stink eye.

He was I don't think he saw the humor of me trying to tie those to his head right after the picture was taken he nipped me on the hand lol