New Tooth

steve71

i found a tooth a friend found the blade.other is some of the fossils i tryed to sell sight unseen.just got a camera so i'll post a couple pics.i sold a few of the fossils i had at the artifact show a few weeks ago.most of these are what i have left.2 perdiz were found today

post-152-12680929087134_thumb.jpg

post-152-12680929290774_thumb.jpg

post-152-12680929525318_thumb.jpg

post-152-12680930024172_thumb.jpg

post-152-12680931326284_thumb.jpg

post-152-12680931751504_thumb.jpg

post-152-12680933373127_thumb.jpg

post-152-12680934572846_thumb.jpg

Really cool stuff you got there! Glad we get to see it :)

I'm really digging the claws, what are they from and what is the jaw from on yout bottom shelve. Those points are nice too. :wub:

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Mighty interesting mammoth tooth you have there in the photo with the two ????s

the 2 top teeth of a mammoth jaw? or the 2 sloth claws

Mighty interesting mammoth tooth you have there in the photo with the two ????s

i'll get pic tomarrow of 2 mammoth teeth together

Really cool stuff you got there! Glad we get to see it :)

I'm really digging the claws, what are they from and what is the jaw from on yout bottom shelve. Those points are nice too. :wub:

sloth claws and a hog jaw,i look for arrowheads and the fossils are a bonus

post-152-12681101951966_thumb.jpg

Guest Smilodon

the 2 top teeth of a mammoth jaw? or the 2 sloth claws

Photo #1, is that a dog?

Edited by Smilodon

Guest Smilodon

i'll get pic tomarrow of 2 mammoth teeth together

Not necessary. If I were into elephants anymore, I'd be very interested in seeing more photos of that one tooth.

From the photo, the distance between the plates of the mammoth tooth are much wider than you normally see. That's not pathological, that means it's a much more rare species. I know that you aren't into fossils, Steve, but that could be something pretty special. There aren't many folks on the forum that are into this stuff, but it could be a one in 500 or 1,000 kind of thing.

Edited by Smilodon

Not necessary. If I were into elephants anymore, I'd be very interested in seeing more photos of that one tooth.

From the photo, the distance between the plates of the mammoth tooth are much wider than you normally see. That's not pathological, that means it's a much more rare species. I know that you aren't into fossils, Steve, but that could be something pretty special. There aren't many folks on the forum that are into this stuff, but it could be a one in 500 or 1,000 kind of thing.

when i say i have fossils forsale cheep you fossil collectors should jump at the chance at my offers.texas fossils anyway are rare.them mammoth teeth sold for 350 i think he got a good deal.when i offered all my fossils forsale i thought forsure they would have sold.those teeth werent in them i had sold that already.i guarentee i have some rare fossils but small ones that i have no idea what they are.