Last minute winter trip

Keichhorn

Hi everyone, 

I only have a couple weeks before I leave for a new chapter in my life and my best bud has been asking me to take him and his boy on a trip. Ohio is only an hour away for us and is significantly warmer right now. Was wondering if anyone could tell me how bad the snow cover is and if we have a chance at some clean ground. 

1kmv.gif?1644266662630T

The white in Ohio is NOT cloud cover. It is snow!!!!

Edited by minnbuckeye
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, minnbuckeye said:

1kmv.gif?1644266662630T

The white in Ohio is NOT cloud cover. It is snow!!!!

Night shot? :)

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!

Apparently the NOAA web sight updates even when I copy and paste. Hence the black night time view. So tomorrow, IF clouds do not return, it will hopefully be functional again

14 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

Apparently the NOAA web sight updates even when I copy and paste. Hence the black night time view. So tomorrow, IF clouds do not return, it will hopefully be functional again

I got a good look before it changed. Was hoping there was still a chance lol. Sunday is supposed to be in the 30s last time I checked. Guess we will have to wait!

6 minutes ago, Keichhorn said:

I got a good look before it changed. Was hoping there was still a chance lol. Sunday is supposed to be in the 30s last time I checked. Guess we will have to wait!

Nvm now it says high of 23 for Sunday. Looks like it's going to rain and freeze too anyways. 

Kentucky looks good!!! Or keep driving to the Peace river in Florida. Water levels are good for hunting.

22 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

Kentucky looks good!!! Or keep driving to the Peace river in Florida. Water levels are good for hunting.

Haven't been to Kentucky in a while. Might consider that. Thx 

Here in michigan has been weird. I can see ground in Central northern Michigan and nothing in Southern Michigan since our last big snow storm. Sadly there aren't any good spots in Central Michigan lol. 

Edited by Keichhorn