Lincolnville Trip

ozzyrules244

Well yesterday was simply beautiful and I had the fever lol Daryl,Carissa,and I decided to at the last moment, to change our plans instead of heading north we went South to South Carolina. It was too hot for my waders but the water is still so cold your legs and feet cramp as soon as the cold water hits them. We walked for what seemed forever and all I kept hearing was WOW I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!!!!!! Yep Daryl and I got schooled by Carissa.Here are a few pictures of the trip hope you all enjoy!post-2185-12687413053535_thumb.jpg Carissa with a posterior meg in one hand and a nice Angy in the other

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

Lol i have to load pics this way sorry post-2185-12687417759216_thumb.jpg how many times have we done this ? I have to crop the other pictures so I can post all at once so I will be back later with more pictures

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

post-2185-12687456481049_thumb.jpgheres my better finds of the day Edited by ozzyrules244

:D :D :D

Whoa! Now we can see your finds. :P;)

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Looks like you all have fun :) I wish we had angies up here :( there are none that I know about being found here :(

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

That new camera is taking some nice shots. And I agree, she totally schooled us. While I was freezing my tender feets off in the creek water hoping and wishing for a giant 6" meg she was spotting all the real gems. I'm happy for her though and I also had a great day going home with some really cool stuff. Thanks again, Jason for a great day fossil hunting and showing us around a few SC spots.

Well yesterday was simply beautiful and I had the fever lol Daryl,Carissa,and I decided to at the last moment, to change our plans instead of heading north we went South to South Carolina. It was too hot for my waders but the water is still so cold your legs and feet cramp as soon as the cold water hits them. We walked for what seemed forever and all I kept hearing was WOW I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!!!!!! Yep Daryl and I got schooled by Carissa.Here are a few pictures of the trip hope you all enjoy!post-2185-12687413053535_thumb.jpg Carissa with a posterior meg in one hand and a nice Angy in the other

Looks like you all have fun :) I wish we had angies up here :( there are none that I know about being found here :(

your what 10 hours away? come on down lol I think we can put you on some spots where you can find some !!!

That new camera is taking some nice shots. And I agree, she totally schooled us. While I was freezing my tender feets off in the creek water hoping and wishing for a giant 6" meg she was spotting all the real gems. I'm happy for her though and I also had a great day going home with some really cool stuff. Thanks again, Jason for a great day fossil hunting and showing us around a few SC spots.

Daryl post her finds so everyone can see how BAD YOU AND I DID LOL

Cool, the second pic looks like it came from the KG site by me. I was jsut over there last week, and they are spreading more dirt around.

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Cool, the second pic looks like it came from the KG site by me. I was jsut over there last week, and they are spreading more dirt around.

shhhhhhhhh lol I couldnt put everywhere we went so I used the center local lol

nice finds I dont know how you guys find anything with me calling asking if you guys found anything yet ?

shhhhhhhhh lol I couldnt put everywhere we went so I used the center local lol

LOL! hey when you go back, head towards the back. They are spreading more dirt back there.

Give me a holler when you come back down, I live like 1 minute from there.

Nice finds Ozzy !! Sounds like it's time to get the "Gang" together for a trip to the low country! What ya say Sharkdentist, AeroMike, Ozzyrules, Svillej,and me Mudkicker like old times you know!!!! We need to make some plans!!

Nice finds Ozzy !! Sounds like it's time to get the "Gang" together for a trip to the low country! What ya say Sharkdentist, AeroMike, Ozzyrules, Svillej,and me Mudkicker like old times you know!!!! We need to make some plans!!

hell's ya! I am always game and I would recommend CBK to the party too.....DON'T CHA KNOW!

nice ones ,ozzy. i am from n. myrtle beach and new to teeth hunting. ive heard some creeks are killer areas for teeth, but dont know where. any suggestions?

hell's ya! I am always game and I would recommend CBK to the party too.....DON'T CHA KNOW!

That will work just need to make some plans brother!!!

Sorry people I have been sick for over a week (thought I was dieing ) yes the h1n1 flu is horrible I will be going down next sunday and can possibly make a wed.and thurs trip if anyone is interested

Give me a call when ya can and we will try to make a trip to the low country. I'm off next Friday !