My Makos

FossilForKids

Here are some of my Makos that I have collected from many different locations(some were traded for). The upper left Belgium, below that Florida, the two large ones below that Chile (the largest at 3") at the bottom right are 3 teeth from South Africa. Upper middle are 1 upper and 2 lower from Bakersfield, the large Brown one in the center is from Va. The small totth to the right is from BAJA and the tooth in the matrix to the left is fro Morocco. Below that are two teeth fro Westmoreland, VA. The far right upper the larger is a 3 incher from GA and the one next to it is from SC. Below that are 3 pretty teeth from Aurora.

Enjoy

FFK

post-1292-12690460693159_thumb.jpg

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

Nice selection. As I told you, I also collect I.hastalis from different locations. I have a few more locations, but it's getting to be harder and harder to add to the set. Good luck on your quest

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

thats a very nice collection you already got there, but im missing some Dutch makos. So mail me your adress and i will sent you some.

P.s. you can look at my website to see the Dutch makos (look at the trade page)

Greetings Patrick

www.patricksharkteeth.com

thats a very nice collection you already got there, but im missing some Dutch makos. So mail me your adress and i will sent you some.

P.s. you can look at my website to see the Dutch makos (look at the trade page)

Greetings Patrick

www.patricksharkteeth.com

Thanks patrick and I'll send you some Bakersfield Makos.

JO

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

• 3 weeks later...