Scribe Comparison

Ptychodus04

59 minutes ago, Ptychodus04 said:

Yep, I haven’t fired it up yet but I used one up in Wyoming earlier this year. It was impressive.

Start saving now while you dream. The price tag is painful. I have to say, my wife has become numb to prep tool purchases I think. I told her about this one and she said “that’s great”. :default_rofl:

OMG, coming from someone who just bought a SWAM, to call the cost of this "painful" is very worrisome! :unsure:

"There is no shortage of fossils. There is only a shortage of paleontologists to study them." - Larry Martin

1 hour ago, hadrosauridae said:

OMG, coming from someone who just bought a SWAM, to call the cost of this "painful" is very worrisome! :unsure:

Not as painful as a SWAM but compared to other scribes, the HW line is higher end for sure. The worst part is that I now have 8 scribes. I might need an intervention. :P

• Enjoyed 1

37 minutes ago, Ptychodus04 said:

Not as painful as a SWAM but compared to other scribes, the HW line is higher end for sure. The worst part is that I now have 8 scribes. I might need an intervention. :P

Well, the first step is admitting your problem.  I'll be happy to take some of those.  It can be the 1st step in your recovery from prepping :heartylaugh:

"There is no shortage of fossils. There is only a shortage of paleontologists to study them." - Larry Martin

17 hours ago, hadrosauridae said:

Well, the first step is admitting your problem.  I'll be happy to take some of those.  It can be the 1st step in your recovery from prepping :heartylaugh:

That's a very kind offer but I wouldn't want to push my issues off on someone else. I'll just have to deal with it. :P

• Enjoyed 1