What happened to the chicken-o-saurus project?

The Fragmented Soul

I see this is something that happens very often. Someone makes an incredible "Discovery" then we dont hear about it for 5 years. Like come on, did you even do anything on the project or was it just an idea?

Schweltzer too, just randomly finds t rex meat (ehh, or just blood cells whatever you prefer.) and then finds EVEN MORE examples like this! (Example being that hypracorous dinosaur, pretty sure.)

Obviously its not revolutionary, i get things take time, things have to stay private, but SURELY for a project as ambitious as the "Chicken-o-saurus" would be publicly discussed on newpapers right? I'd expect almost every new discovery to be documented atleast on the news. However, no news. This project has been in the works for more than 10 years. (Evolution takes alot of time, jack and his team might be breeding new chicks but atleast by now (2022) there should be news about this right?

What happened, and why is it not being talked about? (Never really been interested in reverse-engineering chickens, just curious.) I personally think its better to find out how dinosaurs looked like than trying to imitate their old species. (Soft tissue and all. We know how marine reptiles (ichtyosaurs) look like.)

(Heh! Nice picture.)

LPCEetU6Ux3XzDkqAaq2KU.jpg

I'd forgotten all about this, but if you just google it, there appears to be enough actual information about it which appears to show that it's not really getting anywhere as far as I can see. Actually it seems to be mostly people like yourself asking about what's going on.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/