Just Another Fossil Addict From Aurora

bj aurora

Just a quick hello to all, I just got "high speed" so I decided I could spend more time in forums like this. I live in Aurora NC, home of the famous Lee Creek formation, and can't spend as much time as I wold like hunting other areas, or even here, but I am trying to change that. A very short bio - 51, female, health care professional with an addiction to fossils.

Guest solius symbiosus

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of like minded individuals here. I look forward to seeing some of your finds.

".... with an addiction to fossils."

And what bad habits do you have?

Welcome to the best place to confess

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. A lot of people here with some great collections and incredible knowledge.

~Kyle

Great to have another person from Aurora here. I just love the nice colors of the shark teeth they have their. Look forward to seeing you on the forums.

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Guest N.AL.hunter

It is nice to know that we have Aurora people here so the we all can have places to crash when we are there collecting! Garage Floor anyone? Please post some of your finds when you can.

BJ:

Welcome. I'm sure you'll have fun in the Forum. Having had a trip into the mine canceled at the last minute earlier this year, I wondered what alternative fossiling sites there are in the vicinity of Aurora. I guess screening in Greenville is an option. I ended up spending the day in the reject piles in front of the museum in Aurora.

JB

Besides fossils,

I collect roadcuts,

Stream beds,

Winter beaches:

Places of pilgrimage.

Jasper Burns, Fossil Dreams

Well BJ, you will find a lot of addicts in this clinic !!! Welcome !! B)B)B):D

William

post-23-1207800323_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

BJ-- From one newbie to another, welcome. This is a pretty cool site, I think you will like it. It was nice talking to you this past weekend, and thanks for all the info. Mike

BJ-- From one newbie to another, welcome. This is a pretty cool site, I think you will like it. It was nice talking to you this past weekend, and thanks for all the info. Mike