Sharktooth Hill Question?

RJB

I havent been hanging around here much, just too busy building and wearting out my old body. But here is my question. I just saw a post of two sharktooth hill makos for sale and realized that ive never seen anyone here post any teeth from the "white" Zone. A zone where the teeth and the roots are both white. I have been there and seen the white teeth. I even have some somewhere since ive never sold them.

RB

There is one specific place across from Hart's park and one of Bob's quarries that are "white zone" and neither one of them have been accessible for quite a while.

• I found this Informative 1

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

I havent been hanging around here much, just too busy building and wearting out my old body. But here is my question. I just saw a post of two sharktooth hill makos for sale and realized that ive never seen anyone here post any teeth from the "white" Zone. A zone where the teeth and the roots are both white. I have been there and seen the white teeth. I even have some somewhere since ive never sold them.

RB

Also, the white teeth tend to be more fragile. The average person who collects teeth (or makes jewelry with them) prefers the more colorful, more solid specimens.

Also, the white teeth tend to be more fragile. The average person who collects teeth (or makes jewelry with them) prefers the more colorful, more solid specimens.

I hadnt thought about the color. Thanks siteseer