Forget All That - *this* Is Important!

tracer

you peeps need to finally get your priorities straight! lie awake tonight contemplating this!

(especially you, auspex)

I think I heard that DARPA is going to offer a prize to the first team to prove a new technology to address this alarming trend...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Good stuff. It has already become noticeable here in Florida. I haven't seen a boulder in years.

Pentax Optio W60

Good stuff. It has already become noticeable here in Florida. I haven't seen a boulder in years.

Just wait a little while, one may walk by any day:P

Old news, THIS is the latest environmental disaster we should all be worrying about!!!!

Take it easy, but take it

Old news, THIS is the latest environmental disaster we should all be worrying about!!!!

wow....dont even get me started. they keep blocking that in the chesapeake bay/VA area....but they have no problem looking into offshore drilling off the coast of VA. hopefully this (TERRIBLE) disaster in the Gulf will do some good and open people's eyes and show them the much better alternatives.

not to mention wind farms are so darn cool looking! oil platforms are just...ugly.