Someone help me

tortienutmeg

3 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Thats your decision to decide want you want your collection to look like.  Other cannot tell you what you like.  Most collectors like "big" I always thought that it was much more worthwhile purchasing if it was tiny a juvenile or baby material since it was much rarer.

Here is an associated Baby Hadro from the Two Medicine Fm, MT.  Tiny, tiny stuff not for every collector.

Screenshot_20230208_100334_Drive.thumb.jpg.7020d2aed0ddddfa5f11fc7986a39a7a.jpg

one of the people i did contact from off of here that was recommended said hes not sure if its pterosaur because it somewhat resembles the ones he finds in kansas,he said it could be pterosaur and that any found in Hellcreek might be different. He also said he saw no pneumatic fossae,so i dont know what to think now.

Thats a very typical response, not surprised.  One thing you will find collecting fossils is how little is known especially with micro specimens.  There is not a book on this stuff and we have only scratched the surface on understanding a small piece of it. 

Is it still worthwhile to purchase thats your call.  Do it if it excites and turns you on and you want it part of your collection.   There will be many more like this.

I know its hard to see but here is a group of claws/teeth in my collection that are mostly unidentified.  I found some and bought other.  Why because I love this type of material.

20230208_104625.thumb.jpg.6ebcf004b43def2d5caef940979139fc.jpg