A Few More Teeth

Ludwigia

I think I mentioned here in the forum a while ago that I've moved house into the next phase of life and have therefore drastically reduced my collection and also have given up my workshop. This has meant for me that I don't go off collecting nearly as much as I used to. As a matter of fact, the last time I went was last fall. However, I do still tend to get the itch, and now that the weather is getting better and I'm off on my bike a lot, I decided today to steer off to my favorite shark tooth site to see if there might be a few little things which would still fit into the riker mount. I arrived there mid-afternoon and scratched away with my pen knife for a couple of hours, found a few things, mostly without roots, but not really anything I wanted to take home with me. I just made a little pile in a conspicuous spot which could be found by any kids which sometimes frequent the site. I figured it was about time to move on, but I'd just give it one more go at another spot. And lo and behold...out popped a cow shark symphesal! And then shortly thereafter a couple of tigers and a couple of makos. All within about 10 minutes. So it was worth the effort in the end and it was just nice to get my hand back in again. Here they are:

P10a.jpg.9c40eb8dfa145736018370e97b752117.jpg

P31a.jpg.5dcab6101b4bc3417b15bcb64d02423f.jpg

P33a.jpg.f3370fd6be0ce4643d4833c21da316b0.jpg

P32a.jpg.93a52262d934bc5e70e1c2ac6c5a8994.jpg

P68a.jpg.797e19c2bbb591bec1cf2526cedffdad.jpg

• Enjoyed 9

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Nice!  I especially like the cow shark.  I'm amazed at the diversity of fossil sites you have relatively nearby.

Don

• Thank You 1