Gmr And Aurora

ozzyrules244

Well the day was very interesting to say the least we started out at GMR where I got rained on then found 1 heck of a deep hole ( the water went all the way up to my glasses lol) but I must have hit the mother load of belemnites heres a picture of a few of them post-2185-12747869993354_thumb.jpg

Edited by ozzyrules244

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

paleo-stogies. cool. i kinda want to find some of those just so i can tell people "yeah, me and the boy found a bunch of belemnites the other day" and then just look at them and not say anything else. :mellow:

:P

going to draft letters to congress to have gmr moved to texas...

Well the day was very interesting to say the least we started out at GMR where I got rained on then found 1 heck of a deep hole ( the water went all the way up to my glasses lol) but I must have hit the mother load of belemites heres a picture of a few of them post-2185-12747869993354_thumb.jpg

Heres a picture of the teeth I found my first meg at Aurora and its a juvi. lol there were a few shamers on this trip but all and all it turned out to be a great trip post-2185-12747872445816_thumb.jpg

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

Hey man nice meeting you the other day. Ill probably see you this weekend. Sunday a bunch of us are heading back up to GMR if you are sticking around the area. Just, not going where we went the other day lol.

DO, or do not. There is no try.

I love those belemnites!:wub:

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'