Books/literature with belemnites (belemnoids)

Fossilsforever

Hello all!

I am looking for books/literature that show descriptions and illustrations of belemnites (belemnoids).

In the book there must be information about belemnites, colour or black-white photographs and reconstructions of the fossil/animal (how the animal looked like in real life and perhaps description of the rostrum). 

If anyone know some titles, that would be wonderful!

Kind regards,

Ruben

There is a lot of literature and it depends what you want it for! I'm not sure where to start - as well as the internet, general palaeontology textbooks are probably the best place to begin.

If you want to know more about a specific area or formation, try asking here for more information and literature.

I agree with Roger that the Schlegelmilch volume is a good resource. 

Edited by TqB

Tarquin      image.png.b7b2dcb2ffdfe5c07423473150a7ac94.png  image.png.4828a96949a85749ee3c434f73975378.png  image.png.6354171cc9e762c1cfd2bf647445c36f.png  image.png.06d7471ec1c14daf7e161f6f50d5d717.png

I have the book of Schlegelmilch (excellent book). If you do know some books that have reconstructions of belemnites in them: that would be very cool! (perhaps a short list if you know some titles?). I am looking for books that have reconstructions/drawings of belemnites in them, perhaps a few photo's and text (information).

Not focused on one particular species, but a more general approach is ok.