Interview Subjects Wanted (Fossil Collectors and Hunters) for Theatre Piece on Paleontology and Fossil-Hunting!

Pseudogygites

Hello all! I posted about this project last summer, but for various reasons the project was delayed. I am back at work this year, however! I am currently creating an original verbatim theatre piece titled "Bugs in Amber" about the relationship between humanity and fossils throughout history, as well as the things it illuminates regarding the human condition and life. In verbatim theatre, all dialogue is composed of real quotes from various individuals centred around a specific topic. A sizeable portion of the script has already been completed from a combination of historical sources as well as individuals I have individually contacted and interviewed. I think some participants from here on the forum might bring a really interesting perspective and flair to the show! I am really excited about this project, as it combines three of my greatest interests: fossils, theatre, and journalism. I'd love to work with anyone from this forum on this little passion project of mine! Questions explored during the interview would likely include me asking about formative or notable experiences from your life as a fossil collector or enthusiast, questions about why we are fascinated with fossils, the past, and ownership of it, why fossils are important to preserve, etc.! The interview could be done live over Zoom or through email or direct messaging here on the forum, whatever you prefer! If this project interests any of you at all, please reply to this thread or message me and we will discuss more details! Thank you very much! :trilowalk:

• I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 1

Very interestimg. :zzzzscratchchin:

Good luck with this. 

• Thank You 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png