Suposedly a dinosaur bone

Fossilcollector88

I have this bone, that came in a box full of other bones. This one seems much older and was sold to me as a suposedly dino bone, but seller wasnt sure. Bit of a mystery that I am trying to solve. Maybe someone can help me with this?

I will clarify some things-:

•    ⁠this specific bone seems more petrified that the other bones in the box. Those are pleistocene, but this specific bone is heavier and seems much older. More like solid rock.
•    ⁠the bones were gifted to an artist that wanted to make something of it, eventually this artist decided to use different things things for that and put this box up on a local online thriftstore (Marktplaats) for a small amount of money. I bought it, she told me that she was told by who gifted it that it might contain dinosaur bones. She didnt have any other information.
•    ⁠im looking for bones that have a somewhat similar shape, like a crocodile leg bone, smaller theropod bones, a collar bone, anything that might put me in the right direction.
•    ⁠commonly, dinosaur or reptile related bones for sale in The Netherlands come from either Germany, France or Morocco. Statistically speaking, those type locations could be close to its origin.
•    ⁠yes, I am aware this isnt much to go on, and that I will still have quite some work to determine this further.

Thanks in advance

IMG_3102.jpeg

IMG_3101.jpeg

IMG_3100.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3093.jpeg

IMG_3092.jpeg

IMG_3091.jpeg

IMG_3090.jpeg

It does look well mineralized, but sadly, nobody is going to be able to confirm if this comes from a dinosaur.  Without knowing absolutely the original spot it was found, it cant be identified.

• I Agree 1

"There is no shortage of fossils. There is only a shortage of paleontologists to study them." - Larry Martin

even going by shape alone, I don't think there is enough of it left to ID it, and it has no distinctive features that I am familiar with.  

Thanks everyone, determination is impossible but is it possible to determine if its pleistocene (as in relatively young) or older bone?