My new Dinosaur novel "New Hunter" is out now!

FF7_Yuffie

Forgive the self-promotion. But I thought I'd give it a mention here. My book, "New Hunter" is out now, $2.99 for the Kindle version, $12.00 for paperback. And it is doing pretty well, got to Number One for its category, so I am very pleased.

It is set in the Wessex Formation, following a Valdosaurus and an Iguanodon herd trying to survive from a Neovenator that has made its way to the island where they live. It is sorta inspired by Watership Down and Farthing Wood.

All of the first 48-hours of sales are going to be donated to Ukraine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CLL19CLP

cheers

• Enjoyed 8

Interesting story concept. I'll add it to my list of books to read. Congrats on getting published! :) 

• Thank You 1

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Thanks very much. I had fun writing it, there was surprisingly a big lack of dinosaur-related stories and fiction out there. At least without sci-fi and time travel type elements. So I decided to write one.

8 hours ago, North said:

That is an clever title.

Does there happen to be signed edition? 🙂

Cheers--I was gonna just call it Neovenator, since that is the main "villain" of the book. But then I thought many people may not know what a Neovenator was lol. So went with New Hunter instead.

They are distributed from Amazon without coming to me. But I do plan on getting a handful of copies to sign and sell to my YouTube channel subscribers. So that can definitely be arranged.

Edited by FF7_Yuffie
  • Enjoyed 1