Cyphaspis, wich species?

Risorius

I recently bought this strange Cyphaspis from a French dealer. 
Due to the great diversity of species in this genus, I have not found anything about the exact species. 
Can you help me in this case?

Cyphaspis-1.jpg

Cyphaspis 4.jpg

Cyphaspis 3.jpg

Cyphaspis 5.jpg

• Enjoyed 3

Cyphaspis boutscharafinense is a good match with slender eye stalks and barbed genal spines.  I would add caution on the embellishment of the genal spines on your specimen.

image.thumb.png.0552b194050a9e510d1f5a4350447c9b.png

• I found this Informative 5

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png

I located the original listing and hi-res images for this specimen.  I agree that the unusual barbed genal spines are authentic.  I would label it: Cyphaspis sp. happy0144.gif

• I found this Informative 3

Unfortunately, I have to change my answer back to my original reply that warned against the possibility of embellished secondary spines.

Today on the Facebook Trilobites page Alex  @aeon.rocks  explained the process of how these spines were fabricated on a Koneprusia:

"The way this is done is - you take a real koneprusia and start preping it, but instead of blasting down to the secondary spines, you leave matrix around the spines and shape the matrix like spines. If you look carefully, the matrix is left in 2D. The secondary spines are always in 3D. So this is not the case that mini spines are not fully prepped, it’s a fantasy and extreme exaggeration of mini spines. The mini spines, which are more like thornes, on K. dahmani are tiny (there are only a few secondary spines on some spines, mostly only towards the end of the spines and a bit longer on the pygidium spines only) and “distributed” in 3D. Although mini spines are faked, this fantasy Koneprusia still took 50-100 hours to prep in this way."

On the contrary to that fabricated Koneprusia, i think there is a possibility here that the spines on OP's Cyphaspis boutscharafinense are just supported by matrix. But maybe a little embellished too, hard to say from these pics - would need to check with magification or clearer closeup photos neededThe pointy spines are broken on glabella, so maybe the preparator decided to support them on genal spines? Sometimes matrix is left for support of secondary spines, on species like Koneprusia, Cyphaspis, Erbenochille etc.; so not always a fabrication (that Koneprusia is just really a bad example). 

Koneprusia mentioned:

428601091_10160205607582965_5202669044420657024_n.thumb.jpg.c0a9dd63a4d7e771aa789f061bcc364c.jpg