What type of Teeth are these? They seem Crocodilian. Hope they're not restored lol.

The Legendary Hamzino

My first thought is that they look a lot like the Javan "tiger" teeth that some sellers put together using croc teeth and fake roots. Not sure if they might be whale, though. 

Information on where they were found and/or or how they were obtained would be helpful. 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

These are mammal.  My first thought was also sperm whale or its relatives.  The inflated root like this is not found in crocodiles. 

14 hours ago, Fossildude19 said:

Information on where they were found and/or or how they were obtained would be helpful. 

Yeah about that. I've no idea about the country of origin. It's been in my storage room for years. 

12 hours ago, jpc said:

These are mammal.  My first thought was also sperm whale or its relatives.  The inflated root like this is not found in crocodiles. 

Inflated Root? What's that?. Is it that long vertical indent on the bigger tooth? 

In your first picture, the root on both teeth is the part between the zero of the tape measure to about 7cm.  See how it is much wider than the business end of the tooth?  That is what I mean by inflated. 

Posted (edited)

Okay I know this is gonna ###### a lot of people off. But I polished it. Cuz I wanna turn it into a cool pendant. 

IMG-20240328-WA0030.jpg

Edited by The Legendary Hamzino
Grammatical error

Your pieces, your choice. It would likely only be an unfortunate decision if these turned out to be scientifically significant, but since you don't have any provenance information, that is not very likely. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer