Any repair on this allosaurid tooth?

Hello everyone! I’m here looking for some advice on this tooth. The dealer says it is an allosaurid tooth from Morrison formation and there is no restoration of any kind. I’m not sure but the cracks on the tooth look suspicious as it seems that the tip is glued back on. May I please have your opinions on this one? Many thanks!

IMG_1860.jpeg

IMG_1859.jpeg

IMG_1861.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1779.jpeg

IMG_1780.jpeg

Can you provide beter pictures? 

In clear daylight and sharp , yours are very blurry.

From what I spot just some filler and repaired crack (s) 2 x at the tip and bellow the tip .

Might be more going on, need beter pictures first. UV light pictures would also be very helpful for this tooth, they can spot the possible repairs with a color difference 

5 minutes ago, Phos_01 said:

Can you provide beter pictures? 

In clear daylight and sharp , yours are very blurry.

From what I spot just some filler and repaired crack (s) 2 x at the tip and bellow the tip .

Might be more going on, need beter pictures first. UV light pictures would also be very helpful for this tooth, they can spot the possible repairs with a color difference 

@Phos_01Sorry for the poor pictures but these are the best ones I can get for now. If I understand correctly, you’re saying that this tooth has repaired cracks but has not been broken. Please correct me if I’m mistaken. Thank you! 

ask the dealer where it is from... what county and state.  light brown enamel in the Morrison is not the norm.  If anyone out there can show me any Morrison teeth with this color, I would be happy to be proven wrong....-ish.  

• I Agree 2