Best places to buy fossils?

zkazyak

Hello all, I'm a bit newer to the fossil market and I'm looking to grow my collection. Just curious as to everyones favorite place to buy fossils, or auctions. Thanks in advance! I look forward to learning from everyone!! 

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum :yay-smiley-1:

Sorry to say that, but I think this question should'nt be asked on open boards. But the Forum has a Private Chat, where you can ask these questions to other members that you need to invite in the conversation.

I think I'll send you a PM later, to hopefully answer your question a little bit, but I think theres no really good answer to it.

I like fossils...

Thats all I have to say.

36 minutes ago, Brevicollis said:

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum :yay-smiley-1:

Sorry to say that, but I think this question should'nt be asked on open boards. But the Forum has a Private Chat, where you can ask these questions to other members that you need to invite in the conversation.

I think I'll send you a PM later, to hopefully answer your question a little bit, but I think theres no really good answer to it.

Thanks for the welcome, and my fault. I'll be sure to check out the private chat. Thank you!! 

• Kane locked this topic

@Brevicollis is correct -

We do not allow discussions about retail or wholesale outlets, prices, or values on the open boards.

Topic is now locked.

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me