Triple Reptile Print / Annularia- (300+ Myo) Plainville, Ma

dhk

Here is a very nice triple print from a very small reptile (Salamander) - pre-dinosaur (300+myo) from Plainville, MA First pic showes as found, second pic has sight mark edits. These are very easy to miss in the field. And a nice little Annularia from the same hunt this past Sunday.

post-3786-045922200 1286243878_thumb.jpg

post-3786-096553000 1286243890_thumb.jpg

post-3786-035389400 1286243904_thumb.jpg

Edited by dhk

see i couldn't hunt that stuff cuz i wouldn't know where to draw the toes, plus they kept me an extra hour when they had me do that rorschach stuff and just kept mumblin' "fascinating"...

see i couldn't hunt that stuff cuz i wouldn't know where to draw the toes, plus they kept me an extra hour when they had me do that rorschach stuff and just kept mumblin' "fascinating"...

lol. They are a lot easier to see in person. These things do not photograph well at all.

You're very blessed to find such cool trace fossils :wub: Wish I could hunt for those :)

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

dhk.... Very Nice.... I keep my eyes peeled but I've not found any tracks in the sediments yet....

Tracer....''see i couldn't hunt that stuff cuz i wouldn't know where to draw the toes'' lol

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)