Teeth

xenacanthus

Keep on collecting and soon you will have more than you can count. That's a good start. B)B)B):)

post-23-071976400 1287353831_thumb.jpg

Edited by worthy 55

It's my bone!!!

those are great teeth! i have a couple like that, they apear to be sand tiger....keep collecting :)

-Shamus

The Ordovician enthusiast.

Keep on collecting! Before you know it you will have them by the thousands :P

Fossils are simply one of the coolest things on earth--discovering them is just marvelous! Makes you all giddy inside!

Some nice intact cusps on those, great finds.... I wish I lived close to a tooth exposure....

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

just keep collecting...heres my collection after about a month or 2...i cannot take credit for all these teeth.

post-3994-094554600 1288044370_thumb.jpg

-Shamus

The Ordovician enthusiast.

A couple of corrections for you TG: There's no such critter as Physogaleus aduncus. It's either Galeocerdo aduncus, or Physogaleus contortus. From the pic, I'd be leaning towards the latter. Also, in your Otodus bag, the one right under the numbers is a sand tiger, not Otodus. Otodus have much broader side cusps

Edited by Northern Sharks

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

A couple of corrections for you TG: There's no such critter as Physogaleus aduncus. It's either Galeocerdo aduncus, or Physogaleus contortus. From the pic, I'd be leaning towards the latter...

That's my bad :blush:

P. contortus is correct.

(all these new-fangled names to confuse an old-timer....grumble grumble...) :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!