My First Paleo Carcharodon Orientalis

Megalodon1

These seem to be getting more and more elusive to get your hands on, this one measure 1 5/8''. Did I mention it's all natural/unrestored? :meg dance:

post-319-058068900 1288210110_thumb.png

Edited by Megalodon1

That's a real beauty :wub:

I admit to that being my favorite fossil shark tooth species; they just look dangerous!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Very nice specimens, I'll send my shipping address.--Tom

Grow Old Kicking And Screaming !!
"Don't Tread On Me"

Very nice specimens, I'll send my shipping address.--Tom

:zzzzscratchchin: Don't forget to enclose your Platinum card number while your at it. :rofl:

That's a really nice tooth for the size. You can get Palaeocarcharodon by the flat at the shows in Tucson (February).

These seem to be getting more and more elusive to get your hands on, this one measure 1 5/8''. Did I mention it's all natural/unrestored? :meg dance:

That's a really nice tooth for the size. You can get Palaeocarcharodon by the flat at the shows in Tucson (February).

I've never been to the Tuscon show, I really hope to go this year. Being one of the biggest shows, I'm sure anybody could probably find anything fossil related there.