A New Fossilized Shark Tooth!

fossil lover 101

Today while I was going grocery shopping, I passed a table with someonre selling nature items. I bought a nice fossilized shark tooth for 1$. Unfourtunatly, the person selling them didn't know much about it, but it was found at Ontario Island. She didn't know what shark it came from :( . If anyone knows what can be found at Ontario Island, let me know!

Today while I was going grocery shopping, I passed a table with someonre selling nature items. I bought a nice fossilized shark tooth for 1$. Unfourtunatly, the person selling them didn't know much about it, but it was found at Ontario Island. She didn't know what shark it came from :( . If anyone knows what can be found at Ontario Island, let me know!

There are members of The Fossil Forum with extensive knowledge of fossil shark teeth. If you post a picture of the tooth you are almost certain to receive assistance in the identification of your shark tooth.

There are members of The Fossil Forum with extensive knowledge of fossil shark teeth. If you post a picture of the tooth you are almost certain to receive assistance in the identification of your shark tooth.

Sorry, I can't post pictures with my computer. I just want to know if anyone knows about what can be found at Ontairio Island. but thanks for your comment!!!! And nice tooth beside your name! :wub:

Sorry, I can't post pictures with my computer. I just want to know if anyone knows about what can be found at Ontairio Island. but thanks for your comment!!!! And nice tooth beside your name! :wub:

WE LIVE for pictures of other members finds.

WE LIVE for pictures of other members finds.

thats true........................well first theres no such thing as the "ontario island", second is the its probably just a sand tiger from morrocco.

-Shamus

The Ordovician enthusiast.

A picture would be nice but......

I've never heard of Ontario Island and I don't know of any shark teeth coming from Ontario, with the possible exception of very early types at Arkona

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

with the possible exception of very early types at Arkona

but that would probably be a bit more than 1 dollar :unsure:

fossil lover 101.....what colour is it? and how big is it?

Edited by trilobite guy

-Shamus

The Ordovician enthusiast.