New Benidini Tooth

THobern

I recently managed to track down a really nice, large false mako tooth. It's from the Morgan River, S.C. and measures a little over 3". The tip is stained black, not chipped. No repairs or restorations. It's pictured with a 3 1/16" specimen from Wilmington.

post-1261-057549200 1290036989_thumb.jpg

post-1261-002739200 1290037000_thumb.jpg

post-1261-017439300 1290037009_thumb.jpg

I recently managed to track down a really nice, large false mako tooth. It's from the Morgan River, S.C. and measures a little over 3". The tip is stained black, not chipped. No repairs or restorations. It's pictured with a 3 1/16" specimen from Wilmington.

Nice Morgan River acquisition. All P.b. are great additions but only a few exceed the "magic" 3" size. I just obtained one I thought would also make 3" but no matter how many times I measure the tooth, it still comes up short at 2.995" :angry:

that's a nice south carolina tooth. cbk is a benedini magnet if you've seen some of his south carolina benedini's and threshers. B)

Today's the day!

Mel Fisher

Nice Morgan River acquisition. All P.b. are great additions but only a few exceed the "magic" 3" size. I just obtained one I thought would also make 3" but no matter how many times I measure the tooth, it still comes up short at 2.995" :angry:

Ouch...