Gift Ideas

Tray

• New Members

Hello to all of you fossil enthusiasts! I have someone that I am trying to find a gift for. They live on the Sante Fe and are often fossil hunting by either digging or diving. They have a very nice collection of points, mammoth teeth, etc. I would love to get them some sort of tools or some other gift under $100 for Christmas. Does anyone have any good ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Tray

Peruse the offerings from this site: My link

If something looks like a good idea, you can order from them, or Google up a stateside source.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

well, if you were getting something for me, which of course you can if you wish, i'd like a cool book about the fossils or the geology or the archaeology or prehistory of the area; a nice display case to put some of my finds in; an oyster dredge and a boat to pull it; and world peace. not necessarily in that order.

if there's a dive shop near where the person lives, the operator might know the person and know something they've been wanting. a titanium shovel would be nice. a case of "swimmer's ear" drops.

actually, i have no idea what to get the person. can't you get some friends who are easier to shop for?!

Or a book about fossils from some place that you might both want to go visit...

And rather than worls peace, how about universal intelligence. I think that woud bring whirled peas as a result.

• 1 month later...

Peruse the offerings from this site: My link

If something looks like a good idea, you can order from them, or Google up a stateside source.

Thanks Auspex for posting that link!

They've got everything I'm looking for and much more (they even have Fossils if I'd rather

stay at home and be lazy.

Happy New Year and Happy Hunting!

Max