Tallahassee Fossil & Arrowhead Show - February 26, 2011

PrehistoricFlorida

Make your plans now to attend the tenth annual Tallahassee Fossil and Arrowhead Show. The show will be held February 26, 2011 8:00am-3:00pm. The location will be the Tallahassee Elks Lodge, 276 N. Magnolia Drive, Tallahassee, Florida. Adult admission is $3.00, and children 16 and under are FREE. For more information and past event pictures please view www.PrehistoricFlorida.com/show

Fossils and arrowheads will be on display and offered for sale. Books, T-Shirts, posters, and display cases will also be available for purchase. Bring your finds for identification, authentication, and appraisal.

Contact Nate Curtis - 850-591-2780 for further details and dealer reservations.

post-151-0-40753700-1292431127_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Some pictures from past years...

I live in Tallahassee and will be sure to make it. Sounds amazing, I would love to hear about some spots to look for fossils in the Tallahassee area because I know none.

• 2 weeks later...

Just spoke with the folks at the Howard Johnson and got a special rate of $49.99 when you say you're with the arrowhead show.

The Howard Johnson is just south of I-10 exit 199 on Monroe Street (Hwy. 27).

Howard Johnson

2726 N. Monroe St.

Tallahassee, Fl. 32303

(850) 386-5000

Here is a map showing the route from the Howard Johnson to the Elks Lodge: http://mapq.st/fc737C

• 1 month later...

...Check out the Smilodon canine, wild!!

Um...yeah... :o

Was that for sale?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Um...yeah... :o

Was that for sale?

It came through the door wrapped up in a towel with other bones, they didn't even know what it was. I IDed it for the guy and submitted a strong offer but he would not come off of it.