Check Em Out

Rob Russell

Hello my fossil loving friends! I've been a member here on the Forum for just over year, and have enjoyed everything about it. I've been hunting fossil's for roughly 25 years now, and have finally put together a gallery of some of what I find. All invert's! Here's a link to my gallery here on the Forum. Please feel free to check em out, and comment on any. Enjoy! http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&section=user&user=2411

Finding my way through life; one fossil at a time.

i like it. you can tell you're a true fossiler and have put a lot of effort into your collecting. putting up albums like that allows people to get a "snapshot" and a mental concept of the fauna of an area and time that they may never get to visit themselves. thanks for posting all your stuff.

i like it. you can tell you're a true fossiler and have put a lot of effort into your collecting. putting up albums like that allows people to get a "snapshot" and a mental concept of the fauna of an area and time that they may never get to visit themselves. thanks for posting all your stuff.

Thank you Tracer. You're right. I've dumped year's of my life digging around in rock's, and the same amount of time defending my hobby from my kids. ( who think I'm nut's) LOL!

Finding my way through life; one fossil at a time.

Nice, Rob, and that calymene is a useful reference, nice and straight head attachment, I hadn't seen a good specimen yet...

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Hey Rob,

Nice fossils, and Galleries! Thanks for your contributions.

I've been enjoying looking at your finds. :):wub:

Funny, ... my kids think I'm nuts, too! ;) More fossils for me! :D

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Hi Rob,

Well I checked em out (superficially) and when I find the time I'll check em out again (properly), but what I've already seen looks very good and lovingly arranged.

My kids AND my grandkids think I'm nuts too, but that doesn't have anything to do with fossils.

Merry Christmas!

Roger

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Rob, your fossil galleries are excellent. ;)

The photos are perfectly composed and fantastic!

Thanks again for sharing your great collection with us! :)

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png

Rob.... Very nice indeed.... anyone without a passion finds it very difficult to understand anyone with one...until that day they find the spark that gets a grip of them... for some it might never happen... (they dont know what they missing ;) )

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)