Some Of My Collection!

Kosmoceras

Neat!

What's the humerus on the left?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

• 3 months later...

Nice fossils! I take it most of them are bought? BTW do u mainly focus on Dinosaur/Reptile/Mammal fossils? That's what i do, especially dino fossils. Oh and is that a whale vertebra in the back?

"In Africa, one can't help becoming caught up in the spine-chilling excitement of the hunt. Perhaps, it has something to do with a memory of a time gone by, when we were the prey, and our nights were filled with darkness..."

-Eternal Enemies: Lions And Hyenas

Thomas.... Very nice collection... You have some very intereting material there and the beginnings of a great assembly of dinosaur teeth... ;)

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice fossils! I take it most of them are bought? BTW do u mainly focus on Dinosaur/Reptile/Mammal fossils? That's what i do, especially dino fossils. Oh and is that a whale vertebra in the back?

Hi! Thanks! Yes... most are bought though sadly. These are only the dino/ reptile ones. The large vert is plesiasaur... the black one is from an iggy. :D

Thomas.... Very nice collection... You have some very intereting material there and the beginnings of a great assembly of dinosaur teeth... ;)

Hi! Thanks! I have not collected these fossils for a long time... I have only got bad ones to sell. But I think I will get some more soon. :D

• 2 weeks later...

lol the fake mosasaur jaws got me at first :P looks rly real though! B) anyways. thomas you should post the others too!! like the mammoth teeth, gastros, brachios, bison skull... and flexis ;)

What is the vertebra from? It looks huge!!

Never mind. I see you already stated what it was from. Very cool! Where did you get it???

• 1 month later...

What is the vertebra from? It looks huge!!

Never mind. I see you already stated what it was from. Very cool! Where did you get it???

Hi there,

plesiasaur vert from morocco. ;)

very nice Thomas, I am jealous now, seeing that pterosaur tooth, awesome!:)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus