A Big One

erik m

This hemi from the Bone Valley is the bigest I have now in my collection.

I had to let go a lot of teeth but it was for a verry good addtion for my collection.

That is one huge Hemi, nice tooth to add to your collection. Thanks for posting.--Tom

Grow Old Kicking And Screaming !!
"Don't Tread On Me"

That is one huge Hemi, nice tooth to add to your collection. Thanks for posting.--Tom

Here is also the backside.

post-4937-0-09819400-1296922091_thumb.jpg

I want one of those too! Awesome!

Say, does anyone know what the longest hemi ever found is? I once met someone at Lee Creek who said he had a whole collection of huge hemi's over 2", with some at 2 3/8".

Daryl.

I want one of those too! Awesome!

Say, does anyone know what the longest hemi ever found is? I once met someone at Lee Creek who said he had a whole collection of huge hemi's over 2", with some at 2 3/8".

Daryl.

I sold a 2 3/8" BV Hemi years ago, it was one of the largest that I've heard of.

Edited by PrehistoricFlorida

Not a bad hemi at all. Too bad the serrations are super sharp. My best hemi is as big as this and it has very sharp serrations.

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Not a bad hemi at all. Too bad the serrations are super sharp. My best hemi is as big as this and it has very sharp serrations.

Come on Mike, Give us a picture. It has been awhile since I have seen yours but figured you would eventually comment on this thread.

Come on Mike, Give us a picture. It has been awhile since I have seen yours but figured you would eventually comment on this thread.

LOL, I had to wait till I got home to post a pic. I need to take some more pics because these do not do it justice.

teeth001-1.jpg

This thing is sharp, I cut my thumb on it, lol

LOL, I had to wait till I got home to post a pic. I need to take some more pics because these do not do it justice.

teeth001-1.jpg

This thing is sharp, I cut my thumb on it, lol

Wow thats also a verry verry good one here is one more that is also close to the other teeth.

Greetings Erik

post-4937-0-31934900-1297117774_thumb.jpg

post-4937-0-74376000-1297117800_thumb.jpg

Wow thats also a verry verry good one here is one more that is also close to the other teeth.

Greetings Erik

That's whatI'm talking about~! That is a very nice hemi on the right, sharp serrations, and great color.

Here is another hemi I have, enjoy~! I need to find the orange/gray hemi I found this past year

teeth002-1.jpg

Awesome Hemis, I have horrible luck with them, they are always broken!

Mike, there are nice hemi's that come out of NC, you'll be on a nice one sooner or later and when you do, post pics~!!!!!

Don't remember if I posted this before. Hope not but anyways, Top row are 2+ inch teeth. Leftmost one is 2.25 inches.

lg_Hemi_lab_300_800x600.jpg