A List Of Paleo Blogs

barefootgirl

Here is a list of blogs that were put together pertaining to paleo stuff. Thought some of them might be useful.

http://www.onlinecolleges.org/the-50-most-fascinating-blogs-on-fossils/

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I loooove a lot of those blogs, and have followed them since 2009 :)

I also hope to get some submissions in to ArtEvolved.

What a wonderful menagerie! Who would believe that such as register lay buried in the strata? To open the leaves, to unroll the papyrus, has been an intensely interesting though difficult work, having all the excitement and marvelous development of a romance. And yet the volume is only partly read. Many a new page I fancy will yet be opened. -- Edward Hitchcock, 1858

Formerly known on the forum as Crimsonraptor

@Diplotomodon on Twitter

I loooove a lot of those blogs, and have followed them since 2009 :)

I also hope to get some submissions in to ArtEvolved.

I haven't had the chance to check them all out, which ones do you think are the best?

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'