Monsters Resurected Vs. Mega Beasts

fossilman7

the documentaries monsters resurrected and mega beasts are the same exact thing. but they actually have different intros. what is the actual difference? and why was this difference made?

I noticed that too (wasn't that called something else before?). I think after a show has played on one network for some time, another one buys the rights to show it but they "repackage" it a little so that it looks like a different show to the "kids."

the documentaries monsters resurrected and mega beasts are the same exact thing. but they actually have different intros. what is the actual difference? and why was this difference made?

I hate to say I stopped watching the cable science channels because of all these repeats and repackaging. Even within each show they repeat so much it gets boring quick. There might only be 5-10 minutes of actual science facts within a 30 minute show. The rest is blah blah blah. I try and catch the NOVA and other PBS shows and National Geographic still does a better job than most. Oh and then throw on top of it all the pseudoscience stuff and I want to puke. Sorry for the rant but TV is an easy target these days.