Info On Fossils Google Alert

Bob

For news related articles on fossils sign up a search on Google Alert I use it, and any time news on a place i go collecting like Hungry Hollow comes up I receive an email ,just by typing in fossil I get any new related news on fossils and you can make it send you what you want and how many emails you get as well ,the link for it is at http://www.google.com/alerts .Have fun with it its a great thing to keep you updated , and so is the Forum as well . Bob

For news related articles on fossils sign up a search on Google Alert I use it, and any time news on a place i go collecting like Hungry Hollow comes up I receive an email ,just by typing in fossil I get any new related news on fossils and you can make it send you what you want and how many emails you get as well ,the link for it is at http://www.google.com/alerts .Have fun with it its a great thing to keep you updated , and so is the Forum as well . Bob

It sounds great! Does it email news articles or anything about the subject?

It sounds great! Does it email news articles or anything about the subject?

Hi Thomas

Yes it does and you do not get flooded with emails its a great tool to learn more about your favorite collecting place ,or type of fossil etc .And best of all you get no SPAM Thank God .

Hi Thomas

Yes it does and you do not get flooded with emails its a great tool to learn more about your favorite collecting place ,or type of fossil etc .And best of all you get no SPAM Thank God .

I am thinking of using it, but not sure yet. Tempt me some more. :):P

I am thinking of using it, but not sure yet. Tempt me some more. :):P

Hi Thomas

I have been using it for years and you are definitely kept up to date on the most recent news of lets say Dinosaurs or new fossils it usually shows a picture of what the fossil is and it gives a lot of info about the subject requested .Try it its free and a fantastic tool to use .:D

Hi Thomas

I have been using it for years and you are definitely kept up to date on the most recent news of lets say Dinosaurs or new fossils it usually shows a picture of what the fossil is and it gives a lot of info about the subject requested .Try it its free and a fantastic tool to use .:D

Can you opt out of it at any time?

Can you opt out of it at any time?

At any time you can cancel ,on the bottom of each message sent to you is a remove button .

At any time you can cancel ,on the bottom of each message sent to you is a remove button .

OK, I will probably try it. :)