New Stuff

snakes

Guest bmorefossil
Just a few things i have picked up over the past few weeks or so.

wow!!!! i liked the thing on the top of the first picture until i saw what you had on the second!!!!! that is some great stuff, i see some coral and a shell imprint, very nice stuff is this all from the new place you found?

Guest N.AL.hunter

Somebody is collecting in river/stream gravel!! Corals, both colonial and rugose and brachiopods.

I don't see a lot going on in the first pic (except the "5 O'clock" stone, which appears to contain shell debris), but there's coral and shell in the second pic for sure. Been getting your feet wet? :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

B)

nice fossils!

second picture at 8 pm....what is it? Look like back of trilobite but it is not so what is it?

B)

nice fossils!

second picture at 8 pm....what is it? Look like back of trilobite but it is not so what is it?

?Cross-section of a Horn Coral?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!