Visit To The East Coast

Martijn

Hi all,

Me and my oldest son are planning to take a trip to the East Coast USA early next year.

I only have visited the Peace River in Florida and Onslow beach in N. Carolina before, so I was wondering if some of you guys are willing to show us arround and maybe we can collect a little bit together.

Greetings from Norway!

Regards,

Martijn

Qua patet orbis

Hi Martijn,

If you are coming to Maryland I can show you around the Potomac River and Calvert Cliffs.

Hi Martijn,

If you are coming to Maryland I can show you around the Potomac River and Calvert Cliffs.

Cheers mate! I am not sure if we make it all the way up North to you. The tickets are booked from an to Orlando (FL), so driving all the way up to Maryland, would be a very long trip. But I'll be sure to contact you as soon as the plans take a more steady form.

Thanks again for your offer!

Martijn

Qua patet orbis

If you DO get this far north, let me know. I know of a few fern sites that would be worth your while.

Andy (redbrick)

"All living things do one of two things. They either grow, or they die. When they stop growing, they immediately start dying. The mind is also a living thing."

If you come around these parts let me know. I'd be happy to show you around Green Mill Run. I'm sure my wife would also enjoy having some visitors from Norway stopping by for dinner if you're interested.

Hi all,

Me and my oldest son are planning to take a trip to the East Coast USA early next year.

I only have visited the Peace River in Florida and Onslow beach in N. Carolina before, so I was wondering if some of you guys are willing to show us arround and maybe we can collect a little bit together.

Greetings from Norway!

Regards,

Martijn

Ask CBK from South Carolina. He's a very nice guy and knows where the teeth are. I'm sure you could trade some Belgian teeth for a hunting trip. Also the creeks around Gainsville could be worth your time.

**To CBK.... Martijn is a friend of mine and a good guy......John

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

martijn if you are anywhere near n.j. id be glad to take you hunting for some cretaceous fossils. lots of sharks teeth.

Woow, so many offers in only one day! Great!

I already get the fossilling itching in my body! Only 7 months, hahaha.

I think the plan will be to start in Florida and also visit South and North Carolina.

@Rick

The GMR is on my wanted list. Would be great to find myself a complete GW there.

@John

Thanks for the complements buddy!

@All

Ofcoarse I will bring lots of trading/swapping material from Europe! (hehehe see how many people will react now LOL)

Regards,

Martijn

Qua patet orbis

• 5 months later...

Again I would like to thank all the people who are/where willing to help us out on this trip.

Due to the time pressure, and so many locations we would like to visit, I had to cancel also N. Carolina :(

Our focus will be on Florida and S. Carolina. Next visit will be N. Carolina and the upp. I hope the PCS mine allows collectors by then again.

Regards,

Martijn

Qua patet orbis