Tff On The Radio!

Mandi

Wanted to link you all to the news story about my sons find! The Fossil Forum was proudly mentioned!

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/pre/news.newsmain?action=article&ARTICLE_ID=1838774

lol this and all of the television and newspaper articles that were ran on this story was what promted my familys running joke about

why TFF crashed recently! hahahaaa (just being silly of course!)

What a wonderful find, you should all be proud......congrats. ;)

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Wow, what a cool story. What a remarkable find for such a young lad! Too bad the radio reporter didn't know the difference between an artifact and a fossil, though.

Angus Stydens

www.earthrelics.com

Wow, what a cool story. What a remarkable find for such a young lad! Too bad the radio reporter didn't know the difference between an artifact and a fossil, though.

Yeah, kinda silly of him. But I bet alot of people dont realize there is such a big difference.

I had two friends here I asked, and they both agreed "artifact" was basically just something special displayed in a museum! lol

wrong!