Fossils In Ny Catskills Accord And Rondout Valley

Umbro

Jon,

Pic #2 is a Leptaena brachiopod.

Nice one!

Regards,

Thank you ! I'll be posting mroe pictures of the individual specimens ive found.

• 6 months later...

Well I figure id update this thread instead of making a new one to save sever space. I finally got around tomaking a short video ofus looking along the road cut just on the line of the town of ulster and Kingston NY. The place road is 9W and as you can see from the pictures theres a road cut and a parking space to pull into and look at the bedrock. Teres a hugh 4 foot by 4 foot by 5 inch slab of brachipods in the video i managed to ripp out but could not take home. Im hoping when i head up there soon I can retrieve it and take it back home. This slab must have had atleast over 100 decent sized brachipods and other shelled life on it. It weighed atleast 60 lbs.

anyways heres the link, Ill be posting more videos

and yes I composed the music as well.

Wonderful presentation. Looks like you are going to be very busy finding fossils this year. Taking the time to compose a custom music track for a fossil video shows you are dedicated and destined for great success. With luck a few prized trilobites will be discovered along the way.

Thanks for posting Umbro :D

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png