I Need A Meg!

FossilForKids

I'm restarting my school programs and have 2 public shows coming up and I realize that I do not have a large 5 inches or above meg to display. It doesn't have to be perfect but complete would be nice. For those of you that know me I have had many large and beautiful megs but between giving to friends, donating to schools and hospitalized kids, and paying for last years cross country trip. I only have a few small ones left. I am asking for either a donated tooth, loaner, or I could trade but I don't have much trade bait left. This message is mainly directed at some of you guys that have quite a few teeth and won't miss a large sub-par tooth. It is certainly for a good cause and if you do have a fossil business I can post a link to your site on my wensite www.fossilforkids.com

Thanks,

FFK

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

Hey John

Last week I was looking once again at some of the great STH and Scotts Valley stuff you gave me while here last year. I don't often place great priority in terms of display space on stuff I didn't find myself, but dang those are some nice shark, sea lion, and sea cow teeth and sand dollars. They get equal billing with my own finds. While I don't have a Meg for you to consider, if some cool Texas echinoids would have any impact on your program, PM me your new address and I'll get some stuff headed your direction.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

A little surplus Pleistocene terrestrial stuff on hand for you to consider as well....

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

How about that STH meg that you gave me ???? I would be more than happy to help it find it's way back to you....

Alas it's not as big as what you are requesting, but as you know very nice for the local..

let me know if I can help ???

Dan....I am actually doing a echinoid display as part of my mobile display and a mammal display so some of that would be awesome.

Barry, I would except that tooth only as a loner through the January show and then I would send it back to you. I was very glad to give it to you and still want you to have it.

I'll send both of you PMs but I wanted to publically thank you for your support!!

John

john i have a porpoise skull you can use. Let me know if there are any maryland teeth Or marine fossils i could send to help out.

Steve

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

john i have a porpoise skull you can use. Let me know if there are any maryland teeth Or marine fossils i could send to help out.

Steve

A porpoise skull would be awesome Steve! Again and can get it back to you the end of January.

Thanks,

John

I just found a meg that is about 3/16" shy of 5". It is a bit dinged up and the non-display side is completely pealed. It is big though and still pretty cool looking. Let me know via pm if you are still looking for one since it wouldn't take much of a trade for me to part with it. Jason

Edited by DeloiVarden

Thanks for everyones help!!!!

John