Article About My Fossil Dives

megateeth

http://www.megateeth.com/tightlines.php

This is an article about my diving trips that was published in StyweLyne TightLines, the largest fishing magazine in South Africa. I am told by the publisher that the circulation is 300,000 readers. It just came out this week. They changed some of the words that I wrote and some are now misspelled, but it is still pretty cool to see.

post-1309-0-36867400-1314232648_thumb.jpg

Pretty cool! Did they let you put a plug in about your website. Maybe you will get a wave of customers from South Africa now.

You must be chuffed! Congrats!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Great Job Bill! :)

Congratulations! ;)

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Pretty cool! Did they let you put a plug in about your website. Maybe you will get a wave of customers from South Africa now.

Thanks. Usually I do not mention my site in articles, but the publisher said to make sure to talk about it. I figured I would do it and they could pull it if they did not want it. We will see. I sel a lot in Europe but very little in Africa so I am not going to expect too much but with that many readers who knows?

just for the record, people are now buying me food and stuff when i tell them i know you...it's becoming a pretty good gig.

Very cool Bill!

"There is no difference between Zen and Purgatory and Time Warner Cable, and they are trying to tach me this, but I am a dim impatient pupil."

----- xonenine

Thanks everyone.

I know. You should see it. It has a great grey colour. :P

:lol:

Edited by Scylla

Loved the article...thanks!

Takes a very experienced diver to go 20 meters in black, strong current water, where you can't even see your gauges. Then there are the "live" creatures to be concerned about too.

Very interesting read.