Thank Youlordpiney!

chele

Lord Piney was one of the winners of my leaf grab bag. He surprised me with a gift of his own. I am so happy that I now have some shark teeth and a mosasaur tooth! :wub: It is so kind of him to just send them out to me! :D Thank you Lordpiney, I am sure you will be very happy with the fossils I have sent you. I would also like to thank Grimsvotn for a trade we had done earlier in the year. The first photo is is what Lordpiney had just sent me, the rest is from Grimsvotn.

post-5476-0-12134200-1321644376_thumb.jpg

post-5476-0-70638100-1321644732_thumb.jpg

post-5476-0-66277700-1321644761_thumb.jpg

post-5476-0-17375800-1321644810_thumb.jpg

post-5476-0-80788800-1321644846_thumb.jpg

Chelebele

WOW!!!! How wonderful and beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!! Thanks for posting!!! I can stare at your pics for hours!!!!

Thanks

Kim

"The road to success is always under construction." Author Unknown.

it's always terrific to trade, aside from creating a varied collection, the trades w members has helped to increase my fossil knowledge alot faster than reading alone does...:)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Like I said before I will not sell but I do trade or gift. It is awesome to receive fossils from another area. It is difficult to travel a long distance to aquire fossils. Not only is it hard to travel, gaining permission to hunt can be even harder if not impossible. I am very happy with the few trades I have made. :D I have gifted around 700-800 pounds of fossils this year and I will gift even more in the future. I enjoy sharing my lovely finds with people. An energetic thank you is worth more than money for me. I try not to spend any money on fossils but lately I have purchased a few. I have been looking at some meg teeth on ebay that are selling for $50-$80. They are not the greatest teeth but they are from a megalodon and I would be happy with them. My only problem is that the last couple of times I bought something from ebay I got burned. I never received one item and the other was not what the seller said it was. So I am a little leary of ebay. :unsure:

Chelebele