Got Myself A Car But Went Fossiling In The Mornin

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

i got to bring home a bunch of nice stuff like a new car!!!! The boat ran perfect again and made it to the beach with no problems. Just feet from the boat i find a meg in the water. I really wanted to stay but had a good feeling about going down the beach. After 2miles of walking i found.......well nothing. The most common find were the broken hemis. My dad already found a few nice hemis, a worn meg, and a small dolphin tooth. He heads way down the beach and i stayed around the boat, bad choice, the flies were everywhere and they ate me alive!!!! I learn later that there were no flies where my father went. So i look down next to the boat and find a broken sperm whale tooth. Then the largest hemi, a few steps more and i find a broken meg, and then all in one section of gravel i find 3 pieces of coprolite!!!!! My dad comes and shows me what he found. Seems he did good down the beach, he found a squalodon root, a huge dolphin tooth and this really odd mammal bone. Any ideas on that?

well now im all caught up (=

i think that last thing is a ray tail bone, its just worn and broken

post-17-1218429507_thumb.jpg

post-17-1218429566_thumb.jpg

post-17-1218429773_thumb.jpg

post-17-1218429812_thumb.jpg

post-17-1218429843_thumb.jpg

post-17-1218429883_thumb.jpg

post-17-1218429917_thumb.jpg

post-17-1218429945_thumb.jpg

Dude! Hello? Pic of the car? Congrats!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!