Spot Possibly By Work!

fossilnoob

Was on my way back to work today to clock out and my soda fell over. So I pulled to the side of the road and looked over,and noticed a very small road cut style look to the side of the road. So I raced back to work to clock out and went and did a little slow drive by to scope it out. I jumped out of the jeep to take a quick peek and found a few things. Hopefully this spot will turn out better.

post-3055-0-76501400-1324424792_thumb.jpg

and lastly! I plan to ride my bike up to this spot on my next day off. Oh and ask the cops around town for the OK.

post-3055-0-81147300-1324424871_thumb.jpg

Edited by fossilnoob

That spot deserves a good looking-over!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Nice crinoid stuff FN! :)

Good luck on your next search there!

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Trying to find that out, found a old newspaper clipping that states that use to be a quarry that of devonian period. But I just got the OK from a police officer I just spotted at work! As long as I don't park there. Whoo-oo!

Edited by fossilnoob

• 4 weeks later...

I love places to hunt that are close to work! :) I have a particularly good spot that I can get to in about 10 minutes! Close enough to do some lunch hour hunting! :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Charles Darwin